By placing an Order with Us and/or using this website, You acknowledge and agree that You have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://grahamlupp.art
All images and content on this website is copyright ©Graham Lupp 2018
“Order” means the supply by Us of goods from this website.
“Personal Information” has the same meaning under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
“We”, “Us” or “Our” means Graham Lupp and his employees, associates and/or agents.
“You” or “Your” means any purchaser of Goods and/or user of this website.
Your privacy is very important to Us. For that reason, please read the following details carefully and get in contact with Us at email: firstname.lastname@example.org if You have any questions.
We will use all or any Personal Information in the strictest confidence and only for the purpose of processing Your Order. Your Personal Information will not be released to anyone other than what is necessary to fulfil Your Order or service providers who assist Us in operation of the website.
We will use Australia Post to deliver Orders by post. We may provide Australia Post with Your email address only to provide You with up to date delivery tracking of dispatched Orders.
To ensure the security of your Personal Information this is a SSL (Security Socket Layer) Certificate secured website which will encrypt all data when it is transferred to Our service providers and will apply limitations on Our access to Your Personal Information.
Terms and Conditions
Payment, Delivery and Returns
- All prices are in Australian Dollars.
- With the exception of the Book “Building Bathurst” prices are shown free of GST as I am not required to be registered for GST.
- All Orders are subject to availability.
- You are responsible for ensuring the name and delivery address for any Order is accurate and complete. We will not take responsibility for any Orders that go missing due to incorrect delivery information provided by You. Any Order returned to Us due to incorrect and/or insufficient information provided by You will require payment by You of an additional delivery charge.
- If We are responsible for incorrectly addressing a package then We will be responsible for re-sending, replacement or refund of the Order not delivered.
- We will send You emails to inform You of the progress of your Order. This includes confirmation of placing an Order, and dispatching of goods after purchase payment has been confirmed. Unless arranged by personal contact, for extra security no credit card information is directly requested or seen by this website. Credit card information is protected by the security of PayPal.
- Delivery of paintings will be by collection from Our studio only, unless alternative arrangements are otherwise agreed with Us.
- You must notify Us within 6 weeks of your Order if You have not received it. After this time no refund will be issued for missing Orders.
- We or Our service providers will contact You once your Order has been dispatched.
- Returns and refunds of Orders will be governed by Australian Consumer Law, details of which are available at accc.gov.au.
- You will be entitled to a replacement of your Order (subject to availability) if it is faulty or damaged. You will have 30 days from the date of delivery for returns and You must provide Us with:
- a completed Return Authorisation Form; and
- the Order in its original packaging and in an unused state.
- We will not despatch replacement Orders until the original Order is received by Us and the requirements in paragraph 8 above are met. Replacement Orders will only be delivered to the original delivery address supplied by You. If you wish to change the delivery address, any additional cost of postage will be met by You.
- You will be entitled to a refund of your Order if Your Order is faulty or damaged and a replacement of Your Order is not available.
- Graham Lupp is the copyright owner of the content of this website and no part of this website may be reproduced, adapted, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process without the express written permission of Graham Lupp. All rights are reserved.
Any user of this website may submit reviews or comments, however if You choose to leave a review or comment You agree that:
- We may publish and otherwise use your review but we have no obligation to do so.
- You will not add any content to the website:
- that would cause You or Us to breach any law, regulation, rule, code or other legal obligation;
- that is or could reasonably be considered to be obscene, inappropriate, defamatory, disparaging, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or in breach of privacy;
- that would bring Us, or the website, into disrepute; or
- that infringes the intellectual property or other rights of any person.
- We have the right, but not the obligation to monitor the content of any reviews and comments on this website and while We reserve the right to remove, without notice, any posting for any reason, We have no obligation to delete reviews or comments that You may find objectionable or offensive.
- You hold Us harmless against any and all claims actions, demands, damages, cost liabilities, losses and expenses (including reasonable legal costs) arising out of your Use of this website.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, We exclude all liability in respect of loss of data, interruption of business or any consequential or incidental damages.
- To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties or terms (whether express or implied) other than those expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be read subject to any legislation which prohibits or restricts the exclusion, restriction or modification of any implied warranties, conditions, guarantees or obligations. If such legislation applies, to the extent possible, we limit our liability in respect of any claim to, at our option:
- In the case of services, the cost of supplying the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
- In the case of goods the cost of replacing the goods, supplying equivalent goods or having the goods repaired or payment of the cost of replacing the goods, supplying equivalent goods or having goods repaired.
- These Terms of Conditions are governed by the laws in force in New South Wales, Australia and You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of New South Wales, Australia and any courts which may hear appeals from those courts.
- If a provision of these Terms and Conditions are invalid or unenforceable it is to be read down or severed to the extent necessary without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.